Dec 14, 2004

Aloha, mid-brain Venus!



So, I found this site that is an anagram generator, and I typed in my full name... middle name included, and it generated 13000 or so anagrams. Some of them were really funny, so I coppied them into a text file and turned them into a poem. Each line is an anagram of my first middle and last names.


Vandals ruin Bohemia.
Adios, humble nirvana!

Aha! Invasion rumbled!
Aha! Minibus overland
Ambush “Indiana lover”.
Banish Maria. Unloved

Brandie’s human viola
minds anal-behaviour;
biannual harm videos;
Hanoi album-invaders.

Evil round Bahamians,
avid lunar Bohemians,
alive barn humanoids,
unhand evil ambrosia.

Damnable Hanoi virus!
Havana lies moribund.

10 comments:

Mister Underhill said...

This is incredibly brilliant. Will you marry me? :(

Mister Underhill said...

Crrepily enough, mary comes up a lot, and ways of killing her, when I do mine.

darth said...

Havana lies moribund.

that is fucking classic.

Bella_by_Barlight said...

Aloha mid-brain Venus is still my most favorite :P

Brian said...

Oh, how perfectly marvelous! I must try that myself right away!

Today is Talk Like a 19th Century Little English Girl, in case you didn't know.

Bella_by_Barlight said...

My dear Mister Brian, thank you just *evah* so much. *kiss kiss*

MHP said...

I heard the show! Yay! Love the stories, love the voice.

infobabe said...

i couldn't get that anagram thingee to work. however i have recently come to the conclusion that i am a tard, so i am content in the knowledge :D

Bella_by_Barlight said...

Infobabe "cradles her kenning". Yup, that works :D

MP!!! I'm so glad you heard the show! The music wasn't what I normally play, but I was trying to branch out. I need to replace my mic. though, I've been using it for about five years and it's just some cheap one from radio shack. Darth mentioned that there was some distortion.

MHP said...

I always have trouble hearing, but I heard you better than Areth. We need to get her a new mic. I hear every other word...just when I'm getting into the story.

I love what you read, btw. Good stuff.