Jan 12, 2005

I'm back!

Well, sort of anyway... I meant to write my update tonight but only got as far as posting this assortment of photos I've taken recently then I got distracted playing with my new iPod and now it is bed-time.

I *love* my iPod by the way. I was a bit concerned that I would have trouble working the software with windows, and read a whole bunch of sites that had trouble shooting info in preparation for difficulties, but I installed the software and transferred my music and everything is working just fine.

I had a great vacation, watched a lot of movies, saw a lot of my friends and family, and despite good intentions, barely cracked the spine on the book I meant to read over the holidays.

It has been beautiful and snowy here for almost a week, but tonight it is clearing up and the weather report calls for sun for the next several days. That'll be nice too, but I kind of wish it would snow more before what has fallen melts away.

8 comments:

Andrew Andrew said...

Welcome back! Great photos.

darth said...

what ipod???? when??? wha??

thephoenixnyc said...

These are lovely pictures. More of you wouldn't suck though. ; 0

infobabe said...

:wave:

welcome back! Have you been on the island all this time? Are you taking courses this term? what's happening??

Arethusa said...

See? I tooolds you the iPod would work fine! Listen to Auntie Dairy, she knows what's what.

Welcome back!

Mister Underhill said...

Well, the only annoyance is that the firewire will not charge the battery if you have a PC.

The other problems I had, I am ashamed to admit, I eventually learned came from something stupid I did when I was using it as a hard disk. As a hard disk thing it was pretty useful, though...now I have a 300 gig USB drive, though, and a 512 mb keychain.

Gorgeous Girl said...

welcome home honey.

Bella_by_Barlight said...

Thanks everyone! I'm just about to go to the yoga class I'm starting as part of my new years "get your shit together" plan.