Mar 4, 2005

Darthworld's Quizoramma

so you have 5 minutes to pack and meet at the dock for the boat that will take us to the deserted island for a weekend...Besides a bathing suit, here is what you need to decide to bring:

1) One music CD I want to wake up listening to....

The problem with having to chose a CD (that isn't custom made) is that then you're committed to having to listen to the whole thing all the way through. Possibly over and over and over again.

Oh well, actually, if it's Jay-Z and DJ Dangermouse The Gray Album I guess that would be okay.

2) One book i want to spend the lazy afternoons reading...

The Songlines by Bruce Chatwin because when I only get to take a short vacation, I like to read a book I know I can pick up and start reading from any page. Plus, I enjoy his meditation on walking and traveling.


3) One movie DVD i want to watch as the sun goes down...


Arg... um... The Office Christmas Special.

4) One MP3 song *not* on the above CD i want to play (and sing along t0) endlessly on repeat...

Lullaby of Birdland as sung by Sarah Vaughn. Vocal gymnastics at its finest. It would be impossible to tire of it.


5) One snack food i want to eat, whenever i want, with no one making fun of me about it or telling you how many calories are in it..


Home make Tortilla chips and fresh salsa. Gallons of it.

2 comments:

darth said...

you are making homemade tortilla chips???? mmmmmmmm...

Madame D said...

Homemade salsa as well? Oh, I want to go with you to YOUR island! (The Grey Album is one of my faves!)