Oct 13, 2005

"It's pretty good, innit?" Mini review

These things are pretty good:


Is that a kazoo I hear?!


I like it and I'm not even one of those "Stickler" people.



I'm still not sure I *get* what was going on at the ending, but whatever was happening it was disturbing. I also now have a problem with eating squid. Other than that, great film.


I'm not really a fan of the Romantic Comedy as a genre, but I will make exceptions for quirky Australian films about guys who pour cement for a living until a strange accident involving a deck chair and helium balloons. Sooper.


You really have to love a guy you can turn a private worry into a cartoon for all of us to laugh at.


Yeah, I've posted about Metromint water before, but it is getting hard to find so I figure if I want to keep enjoying it, I have to pimp it to increase sales. Go buy a case. I promise it is yummy.


I wasn't really all that interested in this series when I heard about it, but I've been enjoying it.


Bean soup. Who knew it could be so good?

No comments: